Breathable block printed fabrics for all our DIY kings and queens!!
- Width: 108cm. Sold per meter.
- 100% cotton
- Count: warp 92 weft 88
- Pigment: Eco-friendly azo-free dyes
Care: Dry cleaning recommended for long life. Can also be washed on a cold gentle cycle and laid flat to dry. Fast colours but the first wash is recommended to be done separately.
Product Traceability: 100% made in India
- Cotton yarn sourced from Andhra Pradesh & woven in Mumbai
- Block printed by hand in Jaipur
Price Transparency: For a 10 mt. thaan/roll:
- 24% VAT
- 16% Export & Customs
- 30% Material & Sourcing Costs
- 10% Marketing & Website costs
- 2% Admin fees
- 18% Profit
- We follow fair pricing practices. Bought at a price as shared by the block print house.
- No negotiation strategies involved.
Commitment to Human Rights:
- No child or forced labour involved (based on informal, verbal evidence)
- 100% Cotton fabric printed by hand.
- Low carbon emissions.
- Eco-friendly Azo-free dyes.
Craft: Hand Block Printing on textiles refers to the technique by which carved wooden blocks covered with dye are repeatedly pressed along a length of cloth to create patterns. Read More.
Block Printed Fabrics - Blues & Greens
There might be slight differences between the actual product and what is seen online. This is common when online shopping.
The uniqueness and authenticity that each handmade product brings to our collection is something we pride ourselves on immensely. We hope you enjoy the extra dose of gratitude and love from our makers all the way from India!