Breathable screen printed fabrics ideal for making clothes! Get Set Go!!
- Width: 108cm. Sold per meter.
- 100% cotton
- Count: warp 92 weft 88
- Pigment: Eco-friendly azo-free dyes
Care: Dry cleaning recommended for long life. Can also be washed on a cold gentle cycle and laid flat to dry. Fast colours but the first wash is recommended to be done separately.
Product Traceability: 100% made in India
- Cotton yarn sourced from Andhra Pradesh & woven in Maharashtra
- Block printed by hand in Jaipur
Price Transparency: For a 10 mt. thaan/roll:
- 24% VAT
- 16% Export & Customs
- 30% Material & Sourcing Costs
- 10% Marketing & Website costs
- 2% Admin fees
- 18% Profit
- We follow fair pricing practices. Bought at a price as shared by the block print house.
- Engaged in no negotiation.
Commitment to Human Rights:
- No child or forced labour involved (based on informal, verbal evidence)
- Cotton fabric printed by hand.
- Low carbon emissions.
- Azo-free dyes.
Craft: Hand Screen Printing is a technique that allows printing with greater accuracy, large and bright images on any type of fabric. It is an ancient technique, that has evolved over time and is still one of the most common for textile printing. Hand Screen printing is made with just a frame, ink and stencils.
Screen Printed Fabrics - Blacks
There might be slight differences between the actual product and what is seen online. This is common when online shopping.
The uniqueness and authenticity that each handmade product brings to our collection is something we pride ourselves on immensely. Hope you enjoy the extra dose of gratitude and love, all the way from India!