Handwoven cotton dhurries block printed in neutral colours. Ideal for a Nordic home.
- 4.5 x 7 feet; ~213cm x 137cm
- Handwoven and hand block printed
- Thin Cotton rugs
Care: Wash by hand in cold water and gentle soap.
- 100% made in Jaipur
- 24% VAT
- 16% Export & Customs
- 30% Sourcing Costs
- 12% Marketing & Website costs
- 18% Profit
- We follow fair pricing practices. Bought at a price as shared by the block print house.
- No negotiation strategies involved.
Commitment to Human Rights:
- No child or forced labour involved (based on informal, verbal evidence)
- 100% cotton dhurrie printed by hand.
- Low carbon emissions.
- Eco-friendly Azo-free dyes.
Craft: Hand Block Printing on textiles refers to the technique by which carved wooden blocks covered with dye are repeatedly pressed along a length of cloth to create patterns. Read More.
RAAHAT Handwoven Blockprinted Dhurrie - Big
There might be slight differences between the actual product and what is seen online. This is common when online shopping.
The uniqueness and authenticity that each handmade product brings to our collection is something we pride ourselves on immensely. We hope you enjoy the extra dose of gratitude and love from our makers all the way from India!