Support artisans, keep others safe, and look good - all at the same time!
- Handcrafted, embroidered fabric masks
- Made of ethically-sourced, local materials - 3 layer cotton fabric with an inner layer of mul
- Comfortable, safe, washable and durable face masks
- Dimensions: ~ 5" × 9"
- From Okhai, Gujarat
Caring for a fabric mask:
- If your fabric mask is not dirty or wet and you plan to reuse it, put it in a clean plastic, resealable bag. If you need to use it again, hold the mask at the elastic loops when removing it from the bag.
- Wash fabric masks in soap or detergent and preferably hot water (at least 60 degrees) at least once a day. Please note, because our fabric masks are made of organic cotton, they will lose colour and fade with time.
- If you do want the fabric colours to not fade, we recommend using room-temperature water. In this case, you can wash the mask in soap/detergent at room-temperature water, followed by either boiling the mask for 1 minute OR; by soaking the mask in 0.1% chlorine for 1 minute and thoroughly rinsing the mask with room temperature water (there should not be any toxic residue of chlorine on the mask).
- Make sure you have your own mask and do not share it with others.
Indigo Hand Embroidered Fabric Mask
No two fabric masks are exactly the same! The uniqueness and authenticity that each handmade product brings to our collection is something we pride ourselves in immensely.
Hope you enjoy the extra dose of gratitude and love, all the way from India, that comes with all our products!