This jacket celebrates the craft of Applique or patchwork. Appliqué is a sewing technique in which fabric patches are layered on a foundation fabric, then stitched in place by hand or machine with the raw edges turned under or covered with decorative stitching. Kimono style with dropped shoulders & three-fourth sleeves. It comes with front pockets & a belt.
- Material: Made from vintage applique quilts.
- Fits S, M, L. See Size Chart here.
Care: Dry clean or Handwash in mild detergent and with care. Should not lose colour, but do a dip-test if needed.
Product Traceability: 100% made in India
- Made from embroidered chain-stitch quilts from India
- Stitched by artisans in Jaipur, Rajasthan
- 24% VAT
- 16% Export & Customs
- 30% Making Costs
- 13% Marketing & Website costs
- 2% Admin fees
- 15% Profit
- We follow fair pricing practices.
- No negotiation strategies are involved.
Commitment to Human Rights:
- No child or forced labour is involved. Providing sustainable livelihood for artisans in Jaipur.
- Elongating the lives of the quilts by upcycling.
Craft: Appliqué is a sewing technique in which fabric patches are layered on a foundation fabric, then stitched in place by hand or machine with the raw edges turned under or covered with decorative stitching.
Patch Perfect Jacket | Blush Me Not 001
There might be slight differences between the actual product and what is seen online. This is common when online shopping.
The uniqueness and authenticity that each handmade product brings to our collection is something we pride ourselves on immensely. We hope you enjoy the extra dose of gratitude and love from our makers all the way from India!