Handcrafted threadwork anklets made by Patwa craft family from India.
- Materials: Threads and small brass beads.
- Free Size. Approx, 20cms long.
Care: Wipe dry. Do not wet the metal or thread. Keep perfume away from the metal.
Product Traceability: 100% made in India
- Made by hand using locally sourced thread and metal bells.
- Thread sourced from Jaipur and jewelry across Rajasthan and Delhi.
- 24% VAT
- 10% Export & Customs
- 28% Material & Sourcing Costs
- 15% Marketing & Website costs
- 2% Admin fees
- 21% Profit
- We follow fair pricing practices. We bought the anklets, bracelets & chokers from the artisans on a price as shared by them.
- No negotiation strategies involved.
Commitment to Human Rights:
- No child or forced labour involved. Providing sustainable livelihood for women artisans in Kaladera village.
- Made by hand using locally sourced thread and small metal beads
Craft: The term “Patwa” is derived from the Hindi word “pat”, meaning silk and the Patwas are those who practice this art. They were traditionally weavers and were engaged in making jewellery by threading beads and stones.
Patwa Bracelet 001
There might be slight differences between the actual product and what is seen online. This is common when online shopping.
The uniqueness and authenticity that each handmade product brings to our collection is something we pride ourselves on immensely. We hope you enjoy the extra dose of gratitude and love from our makers all the way from India!