The Suzano jackets, inspired by the Afghan craftwork of Suzani embroidery, employ the Indian version of the same called Chainstitch. Kimono style with dropped shoulder, it comes with side pockets & a belt.
- Material: Made from machine-embroidered quilts.
- Fits S, M, L. See Size Chart here.
- 15% of the profits from these jackets will go to UN Women - Suomi (Finland) for their humanitarian work in Afghanistan
Care: Dry clean or Handwash in mild detergent and with care. Should not lose colour, but do a dip-test if needed.
Product Traceability: 100% made in India
- Made from embroidered chain-stitch quilts from India
- Stitched by artisans in Jaipur, Rajasthan
- 24% VAT
- 16% Export & Customs
- 30% Making Costs
- 13% Marketing & Website costs
- 2% Admin fees
- 15% Profit
- We follow fair pricing practices.
- No negotiation strategies are involved.
Commitment to Human Rights:
- No child or forced labour is involved. Providing sustainable livelihood for artisans in Jaipur.
- Elongating the lives of the quilts by upcycling.
Craft: Upcycling. Chain Stitch embroidery inspired by Afghan craftwork of Suzani.
Suzano Jacket | Red Sun
There might be slight differences between the actual product and what is seen online. This is common when online shopping.
The uniqueness and authenticity that each handmade product brings to our collection is something we pride ourselves on immensely. We hope you enjoy the extra dose of gratitude and love from our makers all the way from India!